I'm fairly sensitive to energetic changes. And it's common for me to read posts, after the fact, that share what's going on energetically out in the world that I have experienced physically at the same time. Oftentimes before. I don't watch the news and I don't listen to the radio much, so outside of what I get on Facebook, if you can call that news, is really all I know about. I will say this, my life is pretty peaceful as a result of those choices.
Lately I have noticed when I go through my newsfeed that little things just seem to set me off. Things that ordinarily wouldn't bother me for long. Sure politics will do it, since there are so many varying opinions, but its more than that. I must be letting go of a bunch of old stuff since it all seems to be coming up at once. I'm adept at letting go of stuff but I have noticed a pattern in the last few weeks of more discomfort emotionally and physically. Its been more challenging to let stuff go the last few weeks. Its all in my face to be dealt with right now. Which can be stressful.
I'm sharing this because I know I'm not the only one moving through old junk. And I know it's actually a good thing. The thought of not being bothered in the future by the stuff I've been dealing with recently is an awesome thought. If you can relate to this hang in there, I feel like its going to subside soon. Not your growth and development, that will never go away, that's life. I'm referring to the fast-paced, in your face, do it right now, kind of growth spurt that has been going on the last few weeks. Growth isn't an easy process, but it is very satisfying. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment