After posting yesterday's story about meeting someone new and sharing what I do for a living on my personal Facebook page, a person from Florida contacted me for a phone reading for today. It went fabulously! I'm very grateful for the opportunity to share what I do with others.
There was a time when I was so nervous about giving readings. I wanted to get it right. I wanted the other person to get what they were paying for. I didn't always trust what I got. I didn't want to be wrong.
That was many readings ago. I still get nervous but I trust my ability to listen to the information and deliver it in the best way I know how. I also think I was being too hard on myself. I wanted things to be perfect. I was probably trying too hard.
I have since relaxed into the process. I trust my feelings and share what I get, most of the time without judging it. I've found that I'm pretty good over the phone and I can connect with friends and family of the people receiving the reading usually through just their first name. It's been fun.
I look forward to being of service to more people. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment