This is me...full of inspiration from my guides, God, the world around me. Everything is a message if we take the time to stop & listen.
My plan for this blog is to share what I get from spirit. Its a way for them to speak through me to the world.
I used to think I wanted to be an editor once upon a time, now I see what that skill was intended for. It also makes sense why I have such a big vocabulary. One is needed to channel, I think. I am a channel. We all are. We all have the same spiritual gifts. Gifts oftentimes we aren't even aware of but can be developed if you want them. Taking classes, reading a book or researching your gifts online will bring them forth. Then all there is to do is sit back & be patient. I know its easier said than done. Nothing comes sooner than its supposed to no matter how hard we want it or how hard we try. Believe me...I've tried to force it, begging, asking to no avail. Then finally I just accepted I am where I am & its okay. I let go that it had to be a certain way, that life had to occur a certain way & relaxed into my gifts. I was told once I was calling them to me before my time, that I had planned for them later in life. So rushing does nothing but frustrate me.
Anyway this is a way for me to express the thoughts rolling around in my head from my perspective with the help of my guides or rather I'm helping them express themselves. Either way I'm in for a ride & so is anyone who wants to join me. Come on, all are welcome.
Love,
Christy
No comments:
Post a Comment