Thursday, February 28, 2013

Past Lives: How are they important to us today?


When I was first introduced to the idea of past lives my friend said I 'should' believe in them. I remember thinking yeah right...whatever.  Even though the concept was so foreign to me I didn't think she was crazy, I respected this woman I had only just met & thought I don't have to believe what she believes to be friends with her.  For a few weeks after that meeting I kept in the back of my mind the whole idea of past lives.  I still didn't believe in them per say but I was going to do my homework to prove it to be true or false.  I'm open to new ideas but I do tend to be skeptical when I first hear things that don't sound right or accurate to me.  After all I was raised Christian & I don't remember them ever talking about another life outside of this one.  I only remember hearing that fortune tellers & runes were created by the Devil.  I don't remember if my mom told me that or not I only remember I didn't care at the time.  I didn't know any fortune tellers as an 8 year old & I had no idea what Runes were.  I do now & I don't think either was created by the Devil.

The Devil...that's a whole different conversation for another day.

Past life regression is a technique that uses hypnosis to recover what practitioners believe are memories of past lives or incarnations. Sufficient numbers of people over millennia have reported experiencing memories of past lives to warrant serious consideration of the phenomenon. ~ Wiki

Unexplained pains, syndromes, chronic pain and illness as well as birthmarks all have their roots in past lifetimes. Past Life Regression (PLR) Therapy can greatly assist with understanding these problems and help to regain quality of life by helping to understand the root causes of symptoms.

Past Life Regression work can lead to transformation in how one views the world.  As eternal souls, we experience physical life on Earth in a series of human bodies and associated personalities.  On a soul level, we choose each life circumstance as a means of challenging ourselves with new situations and opportunities for learning.

Tonight I'm teaching my first Past Life Regression class.  I'm a bit nervous but I'm more excited about it than anything.  I've taught spiritual classes previously so I know I can do it.  Instead of stressing out about it I gave it to God.  In other words I've let go of any attachment I have to how it will go.  I've asked for help from my guides & my Higher Self & I know they will be there with me through the process. When I think of the moment the class ends tonight I smile.  The people in the class will have left with more than they came with.  They will leave with information they can now heal from.  Its very exciting when I think about it.  I've known all of my life I wanted to be of service to others.  I didn't know how that service would appear but I now know its teaching.

Love,
Christy

Resources: http://www.pastlives.org
                 http://www.quantumjumping.com

No comments:

Post a Comment