8/4/13
Yesterday evening I drove to my parents house to see the first cat I ever had for the last time. When I moved to my first apartment they didn't allow pets so my parents kept both my cats.
She hadn't been doing well for sometime, I didn't know the extent of her issues until last night. My dad said she could go any minute. When I arrived she was laying on her side, cold & very skinny. It was day three of no drinking or eating. Her little body was convulsing & she was meowing. I didn't know what they meow meant, I tried to connect in but it was hard considering how emotional I was. I sat down next to her & laid my left hand on her body & instantly started crying. I'm not sure if I picked up on the emotions that were high in the house from her impending passing or my huge love of animals, maybe it was both. I did what I was trained to do with Oden Reiki, through the tears. It was hard to tell if she was getting anything from it. I believed she was. After some time passed she became still & to me seemed more calm. I thought I heard her softly purring, my dad said she never stopped through all of it. I told my parents that sometimes animals hold on for us & that in whatever way they could try telling her it was okay for her to go now. This morning at 8:15 am she exited this dimension after many good years. I thought I would ask Oden about her sometime in a channeling to see what his Reiki provided her in her last hours.
Christy
No comments:
Post a Comment