Monday, March 10, 2014



Written on January 27, 2014

My weight is due to my emotional state, being empathic & not understanding how to handle the stuff that comes with that. Its been that way my whole life. I realize I cannot eat the foods I want & have the body I desire. Its just not possible for me. Sadly, I do not desire foods that support the body I want & that's just what's so. If I want something different from my body then I have to do something different than I've been doing.

I just REALLY, REALLY wish it was easy. If it were easy I'd be skinny. I'd want to exercise. I'd crave healthy foods. But that's not the way it is for me. I've got to quit fighting that & accept that is the way that it is for me & just let it go. All that's left to do is take an action consistent with what I desire & leave the emotional stuff at the door. Its that simple. It will take practice to gain mastery at letting go of the emotions around eating but I'm up for it. I am 100% certain my body wants to be healthy & in balance so I have its support for which I am grateful. All there is for me to do is take actions consistent with who I say I am. 


Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment