Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Intuition can be a funny thing...share anyway.

I was at an event a few weeks ago with some friends. We get together, tune into each other and share what messages we get with one another. One of the messages I got was not an easy message to deliver. In fact, the first time I heard it I questioned whether I should share it at all. I actually decided not to. The message only came back stronger. That usually means say it anyway. So I shared what I got. I tried to be as gentle as possible with a subject that isn't gentle to begin with.

I felt good that I listened to my guidance, but I questioned afterward whether I should have said it at all. It is never my intention to upset anyone. Although I was uncomfortable giving the information, the whole time I felt like I was supposed to deliver it exactly the way I did.

I had the opportunity to discuss it with the person who received the message this past weekend. As I suspected the message wasn't received comfortably. It turns out the outcome of the message given to the receiver was awesome. I am VERY glad I listened to the guidance and gave the message anyway. After receiving the info my friend's pain subsided to a more manageable level. I know in my heart whatever realizations were discovered as a result of the message had to do with the reduction in pain.

We never know what our contribution will do for the people in our life. Share anyway. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment