Tuesday, March 15, 2016

to listen or not to listen...

Friday, March 4th, 2016 6:54 am

As I sit here contemplating the times I didn't listen to my inner guidance, I'm very aware that everything is a choice. And, that choice is neither good nor bad, it's just choice. When I choose to listen to my inner guidance life seems easier. When I choose not to listen, life may not go as smoothly as it could have. Life goes on regardless. And not listening doesn't mean something bad will happen, just that it could flow with less resistance. And who doesn't want that.


It takes practice listening to the voice, the feeling, the knowing, however you get your inner guidance, inside that has your best interest in mind. It takes practice trusting what you get. I've spent years testing it. I listen and wait for confirmation, sometimes there is none. It's a practice for me to trust my guidance versus just having faith. There's a lesson in that too. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment